Seeking help is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength and courage.
People routinely see a doctor for physical issues. Our emotional health and wellness are just as important as physical health.
Counselling is a healthy and mature way to work through the difficulties and complexities of life. It provides a way to be able to resolve issues and move toward more of what you want for your life; a place to gain clarity and understanding; a path to growth and healing.
“Re·solve” means to:
- settle or find an answer/solution
- rectify; sort out; or deal with
- decide firmly on a course of action
- determine or make a commitment to do something
- separate into components
- dissolve or disintegrate; reduce or divide; analyze, dissect, categorize
- disperse, subside, or heal
- move from dissonance/discord to consonance/harmony
- turn, change, or be transformed